Don’t struggle alone any longer…help is here!
If you’re looking for digital marketing or general administrative assistance for your health & wellness business, I can offer you over 18 years of experience and expertise.
I am HubSpot Certified in Content Marketing and Email Marketing and have trained with some of the biggest names in the world on best practice for membership sites, online courses, social media and product launch strategies (thanks Stu McLaren, Ryan Levesque, Jon Morrow, Kimra Luna, Melyssa Griffin).
I like to work in partnership with my clients – two heads are generally better than one – to achieve your desired outcomes. Where I see opportunities to achieve a better result, I’ll share my ideas with you, but my number one priority will always be to help you achieve your vision.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY & SUPPORT
- Guidance and advice on best practice for promoting your health & wellness business online.
- Website updates
- WordPress site set-up & simple theme modifications
- Plugin research and installation
- Format and upload new blog posts
- Landing pages
- Opt-in integration
- Membership site set up and management
- Google analytics set up and monitoring
- Site backups
CONTENT PREPARATION & MANAGEMENT
- Blog editing/proofreading/formatting
- Editorial calendar planning and management
- Lead magnet creation (ebooks, workbooks, printables, eCourses)
- Creation of graphics for blog, social media
- Layout of templates, printables, ebooks, brochures, business cards etc.
- Powerpoint presentations
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and Canva
- Social media account setup – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Content curation and channel management (scheduling
- Community support and management
- List maintenance/data entry – substantial experience with Mailchimp, Convertkit, Aweber, Active Campaign, MailerLite,
- Autoresponder sequences
- Newsletter template design
- Newsletter preparation and distribution
- Launch sequences
ONLINE COURSES & MEMBERSHIP SITES
- Tech set-up and management
- Member/client on-boarding
- Launch support (both evergreen and closed PLF-style launches)
- Affiliate management
- Course content creation & upload – workbooks, video scripts
- Video editing
- Email & calendar management
- Make appointments/bookings
- Document creation & formatting – Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Proofreading & editing
- Database maintenance
- Spreadsheet/data entry
- Transcription and general typing – minutes, agendas etc.